[Peace] Hillel sponsored film series: 1st film, "My So-Called Enemy" / Tuesday, Feb 5 @ 7pm, University YMCA

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:18:55 UTC 2013

This is an "interfaith film series", sponsored by Hillel. Does anyone
know anything about the first film, "My So-Called Enemy"

Film: My So-Called Enemy
Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My So-Called Enemy is the story of six of the girls and how their
transformative experience in the program, of knowing their enemies as
human beings, meets with the realities of their lives at home in the
Middle East over the next seven years.

Co-sponsored by the Interfaith in Action, University YMCA, Diversity &
Social Justice Education, and paid for by Student Cultural Programming
Fee. This film is also sponsored by Illini Hillel.
---
[This is one film in a series]
First Tuesday Interfaith Film Series:
Understanding Palestine and Israel
First Tuesday @ 7pm, University YMCA

The First Tuesday Interfaith Film Series aims to create a space for
University campus members to open space for dialogue on the conflicts
in Israel and Palestine from both a social justice and interfaith
perspective. Join us for an engaging and exciting series. Join us for
our first film this Tuesday at 7pm in the Murphy Lounge of the
University YMCA (1001 S. Wright St., Champaign).