[Peace] Fwd: Tell the Knesset not to evict 40, 000 Bedouins from their homes!

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 03:24:36 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,
We received an email that was forwarded to us regarding the displacement of
40,000 Bedouin citizens. This has been an ongoing issue in the area, and a
form of prevention is a petition that is being signed so that the Knesset
can reconsider. We are not claiming this petition will assure change or
even make drastic changes, however, if you would like to sign the petition
please go to www.jvp.org/StopPrawer and sign your name. This is a personal
choice of yours so proceed however you feel comfortable. Below is the
original email being send for more details. Thank you, and stay tuned for
more updates regarding our events leading up to Thanksgiving Break!
Thanks!