[Peace] Got Books? Help Us Build Our Activist's Library!

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:11:16 UTC 2013

Greetings!

The Channing Murray Foundation/Red Herring Restaurant is seeking to build
an "Activist's Library" in our Tolstoy Room (formerly the War Room from the
anti-war activists and then named the Peace Room by peace activists--now,
the Tolstoy Room). We're seeking books on veganism, environmentalism,
activism, social movements, gardening, vegan/vegetarian cookbooks, zines,
etc.

Please drop off donations at the Channing Murray Office between 12pm-3pm
daily. If you'd like to make a donation, but need support in picking up the
books, please email our office at channingmurrayfoundation at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Warmly,
Rachel