[Peace] Got Books? Help Us Build Our Activist's Library!

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:37:26 UTC 2013

Just a reminder! We're still accepting books! Drop off can happen anytime,
but for the safety of the books, we recommend dropping off during our open
office hours 11am-2pm daily.

We're particularly looking for books on: environmentalism, social
movements, community organizing, vegan cooking, vegetarian cooking, eating
local, eating organic, slow food, radicalism, and zines!