[Peace] Free Stuff & Moving Sale (Books, furniture, etc)

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:11:52 EDT 2014

I am moving and prices for the more expensive items are negotiable. I have
a lot of stuff that is not listed and will have a showing eventually for
all those items (tupperware, dishes, pots, pans, electronic equipment). A
lot of these items are listed on craigslist and the links with photos are
included in those instances. At the bottom are some items that I am giving
away as well. Thanks for your time.

*Furniture:*
Wireless-G Cable Gateway Linksys  $3.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4395628199.html
Plastic 6-drawer Dresser each (2 total)  $6.00
Book Stand  $6.00
Black Folding Stand  $6.00
Folding Chair each (2 total)  $6.00
iClicker  $6.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4399733286.html
Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4  $9.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/mob/4395270107.html
Samsung S3 and S4 hard case  $9.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/mob/4395270107.html
Book Shelf  $11.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/hsh/4399725589.html
Sealy Pillows x2   $15.00
Headphones  $13.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4402840186.html
Scanner/Printer  $21.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4399119305.html
Extremely Durable TV Stand (Used to hold 35" tube TV)  $22.00
17" LCD Monitor  $35.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4394044292.html
17" LCD Monitor  $35.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4394041936.html
Glasses/Plates/Silverware/Cups (for 4+ people)  $35.00
Dumbbells  $55.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/hab/4398292792.html
Leather Chair  $60.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/fuo/4367651415.html
File Cabinet  $98.00  http://chambana.craigslist.org/fuo/4367635520.html
Desk  $175.00
Samson RS15 - PA Speakers x2 + Speaker Stands and Nutrik Cables  $300.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4367745171.html
Queen Tempurpedic Mattress + Frame + Boxspring  $1,500.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/fuo/4394059460.html
2 Beautiful Black LaZBoy Leather Couches + Cleaning Kit  $2,200.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/fuo/4367587683.html
3 Crates of Vintage Marvel Comics  $900.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/bks/4408562704.html
Videocameras TV Studio bundle kit  $2,200.00
http://chambana.craigslist.org/ele/4394079077.html

*Books:*
Barron's Anatomy and Physiology: The Easy Way $3
Basic Histology, 11th edition (w/ CD) $2
Berne's Physiology, 4th ed $2
Biochemistry Pretest, 9th edition $2
Biochemistry, Instructor's Edition, 4ed, $2
Case studies in Immunology, a Clinical Companion, 5th edition $2
Circulatory physiology -the essentials, second edition $2
First Aid for the USMLE STEP 2 CS, 1st ed, $2
First Aid for the USMLE STEP 2 CS, 4th ed $15
Lange Review of Medical Physiology, 13 ed. $2
Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Biochemistry, 2nd edition $2
Lippincott's Medical Physiology, 2nd ed., $2
Mims' Medical Microbiology, 4th ed $2
Molecular Genetics of Bacteria, ASM Press $2
Prentice Hall Biology: Life on Earth, 6th ed, $2
Primer of Population Genetics, 2nd ed $1
Principles of Biochemistry: with a human focus $2
The Immune System, 2nd edition $2
The World of the Cell, 5th ed, $2
Thompson & Thompson Genetics in Medicine, 6th ed. $2
Wade Organic Chemistry hardcover textbook and softcover solutions, 5th ed.
$2
Weaver Molecular Biology, 3rd ed., $2

*FREE:*
Binders of different sizes (1" ring, 3" ring, etc)
2 Suture Board kits (1 per person)
Kids rulers and pens

Best,

Raymond Morales, Ph.D.
MD Candidate Class of 2014

ILL POETS SOCIETY project, Executive Producer
Snippet: http://youtu.be/cAUl6Qq8qV4<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HffBKbcnWls>

Executive Producer & Host, The Show
www.theshow1045.com