[Peace] county jail and Champaign County Board meetings / yes, they are talking about a new jail

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:21:32 EDT 2014

I failed to add the address for the meetings I mentioned in the earlier
email.

Champaign County Board meetings (and many committee meetings) are held at
Brookens Administrative Center / 1776 East Washington Street, Urbana,
Illinois // Follow this link for directions to Brookens:
https://maps.yahoo.com/b/#q1=%2061802%20us&q2

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Committee of the
Whole<http://www.co.champaign.il.us/countybd/cow2agenda.htm#cow2> -
6:30 PM
Finance, Policy & Justice
Lyle Shields Meeting Room (in Brookens)

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Facilities Committee<http://www.co.champaign.il.us/Countybd/cfagenda.htm#cf>
Tour of Brookens - 5:45 PM
Regular Meeting - 6:30 PM
John Dimit Meeting Room (in Brookens) / Here is a map helping you get from
the parking lot to the meeting room:
http://www.ccrpc.org/planning/pdfs/t_John%20Dimit%20Conf%20Room%20Location%20Map.pdf

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark