[Peace] My Work in the Light of Herbert & Marianne Brün -- Patrice Repar, Dec. 11, 7 - 9p

ya'aQov via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Wed Dec 10 23:04:57 EST 2014

Friends --

Patricia is the performer/presenter for the last Thursday night in the 2014
series, “My Work in the Light of Herbert and Marianne Brun”. She presents
tomorrow,  Thursday, Dec. 11th, 7-9pm, at the Herbert Brün House, 122
Franklin Street, Urbana.

Take a look at the work of composer/performer Patrician Repar, whose
performance venue is hospital:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3__54DKHxps#t=451

Thursday, Dec. 11th, 7-9pm, at the Herbert Brün House, 122 Franklin Street,
Urbana.
For reserved tickets, or live streaming information:
http://inthelightof.bpt.me