[Peace] My Work in the Light of Herbert & Marianne Brün -- Patrice Repar, Dec. 11, 7 - 9p

ya'aQov via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Dec 8 12:11:40 EST 2014

*My Work in the Light of Herbert and Marianne Brün*

*Fall 2014 Series by Local & Visiting Artists/ Activists*

 The Herbert Brün Society & the School for Designing a Society are excited
to offer their new joint venture this Fall 2014.  National, international
and local artists/activists -- former students of Herbert or Marianne Brün
-- will be offering interactive presentations to talk about their work &
the influence of Herbert or Manni on their work.

*Patrice Repar**, **composer, healthcare activist , **music and integrative
medicine, *
*​Albuquerque, New Mexico     *

*Presentation will be on Thursday, 11 Dec., 7-9p,*

* at the **Herbert Brün House, 122 Franklin Street, Urbana*

*Attend:*

*Interactively*--live at the Herbert Brün House:

1.    single presentation (suggested $12*)

*Non-interactively*, view only (Q&A at the end of the presentation):

1.    single streaming online presentation (suggested $8*)

*No one turned away for lack of funds:** Pay What You Can*

*http://inthelightof.bpt.me* <http://inthelightof.bpt.me>

*Revenues from these series will reimburse travelling expenses of our
visiting presenters, and ongoing projects at the Herbert Brün Society*