[Peace] New Public i out now!

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 18:22:52 UTC 2014

The latest issue of *The Public i *is now out! It includes stories about
Nelson Mandela by Terri Barnes, the living wage movement by Belden Fields,
a new Saturday School program by Amira Davis, and statements from those who
participated in the campaign to stop the new jail.

You can pick it up on stands or read online here <http://publici.ucimc.org/>
.

*The Public i* fills a unique void in the local press with stories covered
nowhere else. Consider becoming a member of the print collective. You don't
have to be a great writer - we need people to help collect articles, edit,
and distribute issues. Contact me if you would like to get involved.

BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.