[Peace] Committee Meeting Tomorrow!

SJP UIUC sjp.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 04:03:24 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone!

Hope you've all been having an awesome week! Just a reminder, we have a
committee meeting tomorrow at 7pm in Noyes 165. We will be continuing our
planning for IAW and Wear a Hattah Day. We also have an upcoming lecture
this MONDAY, March 10 at 7pm in Greg Hall 100. Rabbi Brant Rosen will be
 coming to discuss the dissent among the Jewish community on the issue of
Israel/Palestine. Be sure to come by and spread the word. Lastly, we will
be selling tshirts this Friday after jumaa, so if you haven't bought one,
make sure you do soon!

See you all very soon,

SJP UIUC