[Peace] Closing Remarks & 2014-15 SJP!

SJP UIUC via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Sat May 17 23:29:15 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone!

I'm pleased to say that this year has ended, and has done so on a strong
note! I hope this year was beneficial and eventful to all that
participated. It is sad to see some of our members graduating, especially
our former VP Yarah Kudaimi, and we'd like to wish all our graduates the
best of luck in their future endeavors, and ask they take anything they've
learned from their experiences with SJP to wherever they may go. We
couldn't have done it without you guys, thank you!
As for next year we hope to continue with the same momentum we've gained
this year! The efforts will be led by your new executive board of SJP
2014-2015, which are presented below:
Without further ado, we are proud to announce the 2014-15 ASA Board:

President: *Ahmad Hamdan*

Vice President: *Sarah Safe*

Treasurer: *Atef Kotob*

Secretary: *Yazen Affaneh*