[Peace] techies: can anyone help with livestreaming Steven Salaita's press conference, 12:30 Tuesday @ YMCA?

Stuart Levy via Peace peace at lists.chambana.net
Mon Sep 8 23:05:31 EDT 2014

(Prof. McKinn wrote to the IMC seeking help with live-streaming Prof.
Salaita's press conference tomorrow, Tuesday 12:30pm at the Y.   Is any
techie person available to help make this happen?   This seems important
if possible.   If you can help, please reply to Prof. McKinn, Cc'ed above.)

I write you with a last minute request that you might be able to assist
us with if you had the time and resources.   American Indian Studies is
helping to organize the press conference below and was looking to
livestream, tomorrow, at noon, if possible.  We realize this is a last
minute request and appreciate any help you can give.  I am asking a few
different places for assistance, trying to make this happen.

Best,

John M.

John McKinn (Maricopa, Gila River Indian Community)

Associate Director

American Indian Studies

1204 W. Nevada Street

Urbana, IL 61801