[Peace] union training / how to talk to people about labor / IWW training

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:09:03 EDT 2015

At least Illinois' war on the worker is going well.

This is less Peace related and more community building related.
I am inviting the Chicago branch of the IWW to come to Urbana to do some
training. I have heard it is really great training for talking about labor
issues. And right now, everyone in Illinois will be better off knowing as
much as you can about workers rights.

If you are interested in participating, let me know. I will keep you up to
date on the plans.

Know of a great space for doing the training? Let me know

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark
Twain