[Peace] Mattresses Needed to borrow for SDaS Fall semester

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:35:09 EDT 2015

Hi friends—we have 6 out-of-state/country people coming to Urbana this fall for the Urbana SDaS session (Sept. 1—Nov. 26) and we’re renting the house across from 122 Franklin for three months to house them. The place is roomy but un-furnished.

We need mattresses—4 singles, 1 double. Does anyone have one or two we could borrow for these three months? We’ll pick them up and return them in good shape.

We also need lamps, desks, etc.

HELP!!!!!
Susan Parenti
Educational Coordinator