[Peace] (Addison, IL) Fwd: Tell Tammy Duckworth: Support the Iran Deal!

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Aug 18 19:51:11 EDT 2015

We're sending this to all our people in Illinois.

Here's the MoveOn petition we're going to deliver tomorrow:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-tammy-duckworth?source=c.em&r_by=1135580

Here's the event in the MoveOn system:

http://civic.moveon.org/event/iranaugustrecess/144542

According to someone who signed up for the event, this is happening:

"We have already circulated letters locally and plan to deliver them
tomorrow, as well as have a quiet vigil outside."