[Peace] Fwd: PDA Press Release on HJ Res 30

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:36:59 EST 2015

Local PDA members will be delivering letters next week to the
Springfield offices of Sens Durbin and Kirk; to the Champaign and
Decatur offices of Rep. Rodney Davis (IL-13); to the Danville office
of Rep. John Shimkus (IL-15). I will post the full text of our letters
tomorrow. Anyone wishing to sign on to them should contact me at
deb.pdamerica at gmail.com

Deb