[Peace] PDA Press Release on HJ Res 30

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:35:05 EST 2015

Carl:

No one is trying to co-opt anything here. HJ Res 30 proposes diplomacy
and political solutions over military forays in the Mideast. It is not
perfect by a long shot, but it is the least military-oriented of
resolutions being proposed in answer to the AUMF. I understand that it
is not up to your standards of pacifism. Nevertheless, it may help
provoke a real discussion of the range of options available. Not to
worry--it does not have a chance to pass this hawkish Congress.

Debra