[Peace] Rodney Davis' "push poll" on the Iran nuclear agreement

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:15:41 EDT 2015

So, y'all know what a "push poll" is right? You tell people what to think,
and then you ask them what they think. Then you're delighted if a majority
of people agree with you.

This is a push poll.

Nonetheless, I urge people to fill it out and say that you support the
agreement. Takes five seconds. There is an opt-out button from his email
list, and you can also remove yourself from his list at any time (although
I think getting his email is a good thing - if I didn't get his email, I
wouldn't have seen this.)

We addressed the question of "anytime, anywhere" inspections here (echoing
an alert from FAIR):

. at FaceTheNation: Admit Obama never promised limitless inspections in Iran
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/Face-the-Nation-face-the-facts