[Peace] Tonight at the Red Herring: The House I Live In

Rohn Koester rohnkoester at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:34:43 EDT 2015

The UU Social Justice Film series proudly presents the acclaimed
documentary: The House I Live In

Tonight (Monday) 6:30pm at the Red Herring.

"From the dealer to the narcotics officer, the inmate to the federal
judge,The House I Live In is a penetrating look inside America's
criminal justice system, revealing the profound human rights
implications of U.S. drug policy." -IMDb

The film is free and open to the public. $ = a delicious vegan dinner.

-rk