[Peace] AWARE demonstration today, Main & Neil, 2- ... 3:30?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 10:08:02 EST 2015

AWARE's monthly anti-war demonstration is today, at the corner of Main
and Neil, downtown Champaign, starting at 2pm.

Question/request:

    Today is the 25th anniversary concert of an amazing local choral
group, Amasong.   Their concert starts at 4 at McKinley Church.

    Karen and I would like to leave the demo around 3:30 to get there.
Typically we carry the signs.

So the question is, shall we just end the demo at 3:30 this month?   Or
would someone else like to stick around for the last half hour, and keep
the signs until we can get them from you?