[Peace] AWARE reading group will NOT meet Wednesday 11 November

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Tue Nov 10 22:48:14 EST 2015

There will be no meeting of the AWARE reading group on Wednesday 11 November.

The next meeting will be THURSDAY 19 November 2015 - at 5 Litchfield Lane, Champaign, at 6pm.
(The regular meeting day has been changed from Wednesday to Thursday.)

At the meeting on the 19th we will consider Andrew Cockburn’s new book “Kill Chain: Drones and the Rise of the High-Tech Assassins.”

See a description of "Kill Chain” at <http://www.versobooks.com/books/1857-kill-chain>. It’s an important book about how the Obama administration - and the next - will continue to kill people around the world, if we let them.  I’ll be happy to provide an e-book to anyone who wants to participate in the discussion.

—CGE