[Peace] [Peace-discuss] 3pm Mon 10/26 "The Legitimacy of Targeted Killings" - Law auditorium - Michael S. Moore and Jeremy Waldron

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Oct 23 08:57:39 EDT 2015

I hope you can talk about it Tuesday on AOTA.

Cf. the Intercept on the ‘Drone papers’.

Also Richard Clarke on DN this week.

Assassination - “targeted killings” - is the particular evil of the Obama administration.

The thousands of corpses - including hundreds of dead children - he’s responsible for by assassination should be piled around the White House.

—CGE

"Turns out I'm really good at killing people," Obama said quietly. "Didn't know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine."