[Peace] [Peace-discuss] 3pm Mon 10/26 "The Legitimacy of Targeted Killings" - Law auditorium - Michael S. Moore and Jeremy Waldron

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:48:07 EDT 2015

Stuart

Will see you tomorrow at the Market, if canceled, will make other arrangements.
This is definitely something to protest, and  speak out against. Any suggestion that the drone killings could possibly be legitimate is beyond egregious.
Anyone who is anti-war its time to take action against the drone killings.

My statement below where I refer to international law students, I was not referring to "foreign" students, but those students studying "International Law".

I have added back in the Peace List, in order to attract others to this issue.