[Peace] AWARE anti-war demonstration tomorrow, Sat 12/3, 2-4pm

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 00:15:40 UTC 2016

The wars are still on, and we can still stand up to oppose them.

Neither of the major party Presidential candidates was any sort of peace
candidate.   Let's remind the people of Champaign-Urbana that it's still
worth speaking out against war even while we live a system that thrives
on promoting it.

Join us if you like at the usual place and time - 2-4PM, first Saturday
of the month (tomorrow 12/3), at the corner of Main and Neil in downtown
Champaign.