[Peace] AWARE anti-war demonstration tomorrow, Sat 12/3, 2-4pm

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Dec 3 01:51:56 UTC 2016

Glen Ford pointed out months ago that it was a mistake not to see any difference in the major party presidential candidates in regard to war:

<http://blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire <http://blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire>>.

And it’s worthwhile to recall that Obama became president in part by co-opting the anti-war movement.

Our task today is to contribute to the re-constitution of that movement.

 "All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

—CGE