[Peace] AWARE at the Farmer's Market, Saturday 8am-noon

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:57:10 UTC 2016

Hello all,

AWARE will be back at the Farmer's Market again tomorrow morning,
Saturday 8AM - noon.

It's a time of ferment, for better and worse.

If you'd like to come by and talk with us about it, please do.   We can
provide a soapbox (well, kinda) if you'd like to sound off.

And remember,

    I *think* we are going to be marching somehow in the July 4th
parade, and,

   For certain, on July 9th, 7-9pm, the great peace activist Kathy Kelly
of Voices for Creative Nonviolence will be speaking -
*      From the Front Lines of Global Peacemaking
      An Evening of Story, Music, and Inspiration

  *That's at Channing-Murray Foundation, 1209 W Oregon St.