[Peace] You're Invited to Patch's Home this July!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:56:33 EDT 2016

Hello friends—we have a few spots left in our 'Construct Your Humanism’
session this July. We invite you to participate.

20 people from all over the world will be coming here for the session, and
will be housed in Urbana---but for you in-town people we do have room for a
few more.

Cost is very reasonable.

You don't need to be in the health care field to attend--humanism needs
protection in all the caring professions: education, governance, ecology,
arts, parenting, business, and so on.

Let me know if you have an interest, a curiosity!
-
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net