[Peace] Water This Flower!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:19:21 UTC 2016

Hi Friends---In these dark times, I think it's important to keep supporting
the great projects that are already happening in our community. The
Education Justice Project (EJP) is one such great project, bringing higher
education to people at the Danville Correctional Center.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 15th, 6:30--8:30pm is a fundraising event for
EJP---dinner and a film. Please come! Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 at
the door---if that's too much, contribute what you can. No one will be
turned away for lack of funds. Buy your tickets at educationjustice.net

If you can't attend, please donate---educationjustice.net.

Join us for a film screening fundraiser for the Education Justice Project.
“They Took My Parent Away:  Little Ones Affected by Incarceration Speak” is
a film by Michael Trout, Director of the Infant-Parent Institute exploring
the impact of incarceration on infant development.

Let's water this flower!

*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net