[Peace] now that it is October, mark your calendar / College of Law campaigning for Clinton

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:51:36 UTC 2016

I wouldn’t count on that John, I attended a  UIUC COL lecture a couple weeks ago, for which they brought in Yale law Professor Anil Amar to discuss “Freedom of Speech” All he did, was, after the first fifteen minutes of Poli Sci. 101, and promoting his book on the “Constitution”, was campaign for Hillary and the democrats. It may not have been overt to some but it was obvious to me, especially when he referred to Tammy Duckworth as a worthy candidate. Needless to say I called him on it, and he replied that "we were exercising our freedom of speech.”  So I wouldn’t trust the title or lecture description at all.