[Peace] now that it is October, mark your calendar / College of Law campaigning for Clinton

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:07:56 UTC 2016

While "Killer" Koh may be buddies with Hillary, his topic and its
description sounds quite neutral, and I doubt that he will be doing any
overt campaigning for Hillary at the UIUC College of Law.  Presumably a
President Trump (God forbid!) would have to address the same foreign policy
challenges.

John Wason

By inviting Harold Koh to speak just _11_ days before the 2016 election,