[Peace] challenge Durbin, Kirk tomorrow in C-U on Saudi arms deal?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Sep 9 16:09:29 UTC 2016

According to today's News-Gazette, Durbin and Kirk are going to be in
Champaign tomorrow for the CU Pride Parade. Durbin will be the Grand
Marshall. The parade starts at 3pm in downtown Champaign.

I was wondering who might be interested in holding signs such as:

"Durbin, Kirk: Oppose the Saudi Arms Deal"
"Durbin, Kirk: 'Proud' to Support Homophobic Saudi Arabia?"
"Durbin, Kirk: Stop Helping Saudi Arabia Bomb Civilians in Yemen"
"Durbin, Kirk: Support Murphy-Paul to Block Saudi Arms Deal"

I realize that's a lot of words on those signs. But I will print them up if
there are people to hold them. Of course, other suggestions welcome, so
long as they are on theme of Durbin, Kirk, Saudi arms deal, I am open to
printing them up.

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director