[Peace] 6:30 tonight: #NoDAPL at Urbana City Council

George Hardebeck geo8arche at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:34:35 UTC 2016

Great Robert,
I don't think we will make it back from Ohio by the meeting tonight, as
much as I wish we could.

I believe we should be working on other ways, too, to state our
appreciation for our Indigenous standing on the front lines in such
concerns, globally due to their continued relatedness to the sacredness of
lands, holiness of waters, wondrousness of Life... all being more than we
can assess... through any monetary symbol. Our reconnecting with such
mutual relatedness through their maintained connection, their deeply rooted
relatedness as we all knew for vast generations, returning from the
disconnect of socio-economic imperial systems, in return to mutual systems
can be a major turning point in how we deal with much to most all the
oppression we face today, largely motivated by the addictive desires and
processes of those who seek money and status more than any need, and
thereby consuming, contaminating and degrading more Life than any need, and
promoting and enforcing sexism, racism, agism, classism by culture, and
religion, and speciesism... resulting in related violence, globally,
including our mass extinction.

I hope we will also look at the work of Thomas Linzey and the CELDF as so
related to this work, reforming constitutions from local to nationally,
along with their global work.

Thanks so much for moving this action.

George Hardebeck

330-354-1103