[Peace] please call Mark Kirk today against Saudi arms deal!

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Sep 19 16:16:25 UTC 2016

To get to 51 - that's what we need to pass this resolution - we need five
Republicans, even if we get every Senate Democrat. Which we probably won't.
If it's like the cluster bomb vote in the House, we get 90% of Democrats
and 20% of Republicans. We need five, six, seven Republicans.

We have Rand Paul. We have Mike Lee. Maybe we get Jerry Moran from Kansas.

We need Mark Kirk. Call him now. Takes 15 seconds.