[Peace] donate gently used items to Channing-Murray "Trivia Night" fundraiser

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:34:57 UTC 2016

Dear Peace,

Channing-Murray Foundation is having a "Trivia Night" fundraiser.
Saturday, September 24, 2016
7pm
$5 per person / $4 per student (I guess they are not persons)

Do you have some gently used items that you would like to go to a good
cause? Please consider donating them to the Channing-Murray.
Channing-Murray has an upcoming Trivia Night fundraiser and needs prizes to
give away to the participants.

But wait, why am I posting this to the Peace List?

* Channing-Murray and the anti-war movement go way back, back to the 1960s.

* Channing-Murray is uniquely situated close enough to campus to bring in
students yet connected to the very roots of the community of Champaign
Urbana.
* Channing-Murray's dedication to supporting social action is well-known.
The Channing-Murray depends on donations and community support.

Please consider donating items for the Trivia Night.

Event invitation: https://www.facebook.com/events/1353420378019969/