[Peace] donate gently used items to Channing-Murray "Trivia Night" fundraiser

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:14:48 UTC 2016

Donations of baked goods is also needed!
Bake sale items and/or snacks for the attendees.

Where and when to drop off baked goods:
Time: before 6:30pm  on
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016.
Address: at the Channing-Murray / 1209 W. Oregon St./ Urbana, IL 61801
email: channingmurrayfoundation at gmail.com
Tel 217-344-1176
Office Hours if you need to drop off stuff: Wednesday, Thursday, and
Friday, 12 pm-3 pm

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark