[Peace] Peace demonstration today, 2pm to 4pm

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:51:42 UTC 2017

Dear peace,
There is a peace demonstration today, Saturday 2 December 2017 from 2pm to 4pm. In downtown Champaign, Illinois on the corners of Neil Street and Main Street* It is beautiful weather. * This is the last monthly demonstration of the year. * Voting is obviously not enough. Sitting at home or even doing yard work at home will not bring peace. The United States continues to use violence, conducting wars in 8 countries. Education of our fellow citizens is vital. Come, stand up for peace. * I can guarantee that you won't agree with everyone, but you might have some thought provoking conversations if you are courageous.
-Karen Medina