[Peace] See New Play on Immigration w/ Faranak Miraftab present--this Thursday at IMC!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:01:42 UTC 2017

Hi friends--
Mark Enslin and I have composed a play on global immigration, based on the
book
Global Heartlands written by local activist-teacher, Faranak Miraftab.

This Thursday at 7:30pm, at the IMC, we're doing a performance of that
play, with a discussion afterwards, with Faranak present.

We're intending to tour Illinois with this play for the next 12 months--and
have already performed it in Rantoul and Bloomington/Normal in the past
weeks.

We'd love it if you could attend, put in your 2 cents in the discussion.
The play is around 45 minutes long, with a half hour discussion.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *