[Peace] [Peace-discuss] What we're up against

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 17 01:05:33 UTC 2017

Simply a comment: Down with imperialism!! Or do we need a multi-imperial MAD world system in the name of stability. How about a new empowered better UN?

Less facetiously, concerning Trump: Two primary global human concerns, as emphasized by Chomsky, are nuclear war and human induced climate warming. On both, Trump has the power to do unparalleld damage, as he has done by withdrawing from the Paris climate pact and encouraging the greater use of fossil fuels here, and moreover, he has the ability(??) to press the buttons starting a nuclear war. Those issues, chief among others, are not to be ignored, au contraire!. This is not to say that a Dem or Publican leader could not do the same if in power.