[Peace] Christmas caroling this Tuesday, Dec. 19, 6-7pm! Get your voice wet!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 19:24:34 UTC 2017

Hi friends who may want to sing carols—

Let’s meet at 6pm at my house on Tuesday to go caroling at nearby Crystal
Lake View, which has lots of people living in the new housing units, many
of them having had the migrant experience.

If you have a song you’d like to teach us, do so—and/or bring copies of the
words along. We’ll have one accordion, one Patch Adams singing loudly, and
then the rest of us—probably also some kids.

If you have a friend you want to bring, please do! I’ll have hot cider and
cookies (maybe also a small bottle of hooch) for when we return.

YAY!!

I’m at 122 Franklin in Urbana—the dead end street that juts in Crystal Lake
Park.

My number is 217-344-143 <217-344-1439>

--
*Susan Parenti*