[Peace] UPTV programs this week

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 1 05:21:03 UTC 2017

Congratulations on your impressive extemporaneous analyses and comments on the current state of affairs, domestic and foreign. I enjoyed listening. Maybe you will share your opinions in the near future on other critical issues; climate change and Trump's disdain thereof, and the “reset" towards the far east/China. Will Trump un reset?  The Syria situation needs emphasis—what is really going on there? Incidentally, Chomsky seems to favor a regime change there, as with his good friend Gilbert Ashcar, one of those on the “left" who advocated/supported the attack on Libya.

A fascinating chat between the two of you. Will this format be repeated?

—mkb