[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Et tu, Brute? Chris Murphy bashes Obama, Kerry, UN on UNSC Res 2334

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Jan 5 17:29:30 UTC 2017

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to this thread and I have no idea
what you are talking about and it makes no sense to me.

We supported the UNSC resolution against the settlements. We supported the
Obama/Kerry decision not to veto it. We are pushing back on attacks on the
UNSC resolution against settlements and we are pushing back on attacks on
Obama/Kerry for not vetoing it.

For example, we did this alert yesterday:

Congress: Don't Attack Obama & UN Security Council Opposition to Settlements
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/house-dont-attack-obama?r_by=1135580

And this morning, we did a call alert to the House on the same topic.

Anyone here who cares about this could take half a minute to call Rodney
Davis and urge him to vote NO on the Royce-Engel resolution attacking the
UNSC resolution against settlements.

Rodney Davis: 202-225-2371

For more background detail, see here:

Congress: Don't Attack Obama & UN Security Council Opposition to Settlements
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/house-dont-attack-obama?r_by=1135580

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy