[Peace] Fwd: Women's March and Candlelight Vigil - First 100 Hours

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:44:21 UTC 2017

 two events this weekend during the first 100 hours of the inauguration.
Women's MarchSat. January 21 at 11 amJoin the march in West Side park.  Bring signs  if you want....messages like "I am a woman. I [choose your favorite issue] am anti-war. And I vote."
Candlelight VigilSun., January 22 at 5:30 pmWest Side Park Gazebo See the News Gazette article by Melissa Merli athttp://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-01-18/environmental-vigil-set-sunday-west-side-park.html
See you there.