[Peace] a protest action a day, keeps fascism at bay

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:27:43 UTC 2017

Hi friends—this is an effort that takes 5 minutes. It’s not too late to send the letter today.

I know the obfuscating Republicans are saying they are not ‘repealing’ Obamacare, they are ‘fixing it’. but I think they’ll get the message.
sp

And I changed the message to read: “Don’t make America sick again. Improve Obamacare(upgrade it to PatchAdams care)—don’t repeal it.