[Peace] [sf-core] Article: The Book That Predicted Trump’s Rise Offers the Left a Roadmap for Defeating Him

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 9 16:02:42 UTC 2017

Which of Rorty’s views do you not endorse, Belden?

Do you endorse the political establishment’s denigration of the ‘populist demagogue’s’ agreements with the Russian president in Hamburg?

Do you support the establishment (and media) call for the renewal of the Obama-Clinton administration’s war provocations against Russia, from Ukraine to Syria?

—CGE