[Peace] (from Peace Action) -- Help protect the Iran Nuclear Deal before it's too late

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:40:53 UTC 2017

Calling our Senators about this Corkery-Menendez bill, S. 722, which
would impose new sanctions on Iran and (says the Peace Action alert
below) "would violate the spirit, and perhaps the letter, of the Iran
agreement."

    202-224-2152  Sen. Richard Durbin
    202-224-2854  Sen. Tammy Duckworth

Neither of our Senators is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee,
but the alert suggests they think this is likely to come to the full Senate.