[Peace] 7pm Tuesday at CPL: the Future of the Champaign County Nursing Home (CCHCC)

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:17:51 UTC 2017

I won't be able to attend this meeting tonight, though it's a very
important local issue.   Karen Medina won't either.    Hope some on this
list can go, and let us know if there are things that supporters of the
nursing home should be doing ...

One I expect they'll mention, for those of us in County Board districts
(including mine!) that voted clearly No on allowing sale of the home and
Yes on the property tax, will be to let our board members know that we
still don't want them to go ahead with privatization.    Any sale still
requires a 2/3rds vote of the whole county board.