[Peace] NOON: Press Rodney Davis to Oppose Unconstitutional Bombing of Syria

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Apr 12 14:04:14 UTC 2018

Facebook event below. Even if you can't attend the event, please sign the
petition, so your name will be on it when we deliver it at noon. And please
sign up for the event and share it online, so it looks like a billion
people are coming, even if you're not sure you can come. Maybe the
News-Gazette will show up and take a picture.

===

https://www.facebook.com/events/1888605401440719/

Press Rep. Rodney Davis to oppose any unconstitutional Trump military
strike against Syria. Under the Constitution and the War Powers Resolution,
Congress, not the President, decides when to use military force. Press Rep.
Davis to sign the bipartisan Amash-Lofgren letter pressing Trump to get
authorization from Congress before striking Syria.
We'll be delivering the following petition. Please sign and share it if you
haven't already.
Sign @RepZoeLofgren- at JustinAmash: @POTUS must get authorization before
striking Syria
https://www.change.org/p/back-repzoelofgren-justinam
ash-potus-must-get-authorization-before-striking-syria

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy