[Peace] Experimental Music Commemorates Brun, tonight & tomorrow at 7:30pm

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:41:22 UTC 2018

Hi friends—This *Thursday and Friday, at 7:30pm, in the New Music Building
Auditorium,* will be two different concerts of experimental music pieces,
in relation to Herbert Brun’s 100th birthday.  Arun Chandra, who teaches at
Evergreen College in Olympia Washington, has been the primary organizer,
and is coming with 10 of his students/performance ensemble players. There
are also two concerts in Chicago this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, at
Stefan Brün’s Prop Theater. If you want information on that, let me know.

      Thursday: 1. Infraudibles w Quintet (Evergreen)

                      2. Mutatis Mutandis (Ensemble CompostQ)
                      3. Susan Parenti: Errata (Evergreen)
                      4. Infraudibles w Percussion(al Otte)

                      5. 3 pieces for snare
                          (DeFotis, Otte, Brun)
                      6. Scott Wyatt: Still Hidden Laughs
                      7. Brun: On Stilts Among Ducks (Otte)

          Friday: 1. Floating Hierarchies (Evergreen)
                      2. Sever Tipei: HB with G&E
                      3. Brun: Touch & Go (Otte)
                      4. Chandra: on the tip of my tongue

      5. Otte: Time and Truth (Otte)