[Peace] #FamiliesBelongTogether - ACLU rally noon *today* 6/1 at US Attorney's Office in Urbana

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:41:28 UTC 2018

#FamiliesBelongTogether

Rally noon *today*, Friday 6/1
US Attorney's Office in Urbana
201 S Vine St, Suite 226

RSVP here:
    https://go.peoplepower.org/event/action_attend/14164

>From ACLU People Power.   They write:

    We need to raise our voices against the key actors who are carrying
    out Trump’s family separation order: ICE and U.S. Attorneys. ICE
    apprehends and separates families while US Attorneys enforce the
    separation in legal proceedings. We need to stand up against this
    incompetence and the moral abomination of family separation.

    We're excited to be partnering with the National Domestic Workers
    Alliance, MomsRising, United We Dream, MoveOn and many others to
    hold family-friendly rallies across the country. Bring your friends,
    wheel your stroller on over, grab your lunch boxes, and make your
    family's voice heard loud and clear, that #FamiliesBelongTogether.