[Peace] [Peace-discuss] AWARE meeting, Sunday 17 June

bjornsona at ameritech.net bjornsona at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 17 22:16:51 UTC 2018

Hi all. I am hibernating inside also. Tom and I had a houseful of people visit, which was wonderful, and then I fell asleep when they left and missed the AWARE meeting start time. Stay cool everyone. Anne
Sent from my LG Phoenix 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: C G Estabrook via Peace-discussDate: Sun, Jun 17, 2018 4:48 PMTo: Peace-discuss List;Cc: Peace;Subject:[Peace-discuss] AWARE meeting, Sunday 17 June
(Feeling a bit unwell, I'm afraid I won't make today's meeting: the World Cup has nothing to do with it. Apologies.)

Upcoming events include 'AWARE on the Air' on Tuesday. (I'm thinking of reading 'Bartleby the Scrivener' for the program; I'm not quite sure why.)

We have I think a table at the Farmers' Market on Saturday, and we'll have some up-to-date anti-war flyers for distribution.

See also the anti-ICE demo on the 23rd, noted elsewhere on this list.

Members and friends of AWARE are encouraged to post notices of other anti-war activities.

—CGE